Saturday 27 October 2012

Korban di perantauan

 

                I not sure whether today or yesterday is the Eid Adha Mubarak . But, all Malaysians students here was celebrated it yesterday, but today, I met a Russian Muslim student, Ahmed, and he said that , actually the Eid Adha is today . so, I got confuse . But, it's okay . May Allah Bless us .

          Actually, I write this post because I miss malaysia . watching all photos post my family, my friends ate the food really make me feel like to come back home. Seriously, I'm craving for food from Malaysia . I miss nasi lemak, nasi ayam, NASI MINYAK , eh .semalam tetiba pulak mengidam makan "chek mek molek" , and Helmi told me that Izyunee know how to make "chek mek molek" . and the rest is history. I got and ate the "chek mek molek" in this morning. *semangat bangun awal sebab nak pergi amik kuih tu. haha  . thanks Izyunee, terharu I (>_< ). hihi .

         Yesterday, we just celebrated Raya in class with Nina Arsegeevna . so, touching .

*this is my happy family for next 6 years  :D :D




Sekarang ni dalam program menambah berat badan. macam-macam dah buat, makan telur putih mentah-mentah 5 bijik sehari la, makan tvorog 9% la, susu la, nasi tambah 2,3 kali la, tak naik jugak tak tahu la. 
*tips from senior, utk still sihat, makanlah Multivitamin. so, skrg Multivitamin dah ade, vitamin C je tade lagi . 

* nak pergi melancong, tapi winter break mase awal tahun, so ticket flight mahal cam harem. uhuk uhuk . sedihnya. baru nak g UK tengok bola. takpe, next year ade lagi InshaAllah . 

*rasa agak happy sebab dapat Buddy yang same channel - Abg Khairul Afham  we are Man United die hard fans . haha. Love football . Like to travel to watch football . FIFA . PES. huhu . 


#Pesanan untuk rakan2(terutama perempuan) dan diri sendiri : be careful at social network . sometimes, we need to keep something private . You should what I mean . too many story I heard recently 

Wasalam .




No comments: